UP PRE METRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC, ST 2019
What’s Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & Common College students, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20?
The Social Welfare Division of the Authorities of Uttar Pradesh is inviting purposes for Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & Common College students, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 from college students of sophistication 9 and 10. The scholarship goals to advertise secondary training among the many kids of Uttar Pradesh and encourage them to finish their matriculation by offering monetary support to them.
Who’s providing this scholarship?
The scholarship is being provided by the Social Welfare Division, Authorities of Uttar Pradesh.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
To be eligible, the candidates should:
- Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Be learning in school 9 and 10
- Belong to ST/SC/Common Class
- Have household earnings of no more than INR 1 Lakh every year
What are the advantages?
The chosen college students will obtain variable awards underneath this scheme.
Recent – Because the variety of scholarships for minorities obtainable in a yr is mounted and
restricted, it’s crucial to put down desire for choice. Inter-se choice
weightage is to be given to poverty reasonably than marks (the applicant is required to
submit an Earnings Certificates as per para-11(ii)). Within the case of the identical earnings, the benefit shall
be generated from the ‘Date of Beginning’ standards of the applicant (senior is most popular).
Renewal – There isn’t a benefit listing era for renewal instances. Renewal applicant will
get the scholarship if one has obtained 50% in his/her earlier yr’s examinations (at
the identical Institute and in the identical course) and his/her software is verified by all
authorities (as designated by Ministry of Minority Affairs) and authorized by State
How are you going to apply?
Comply with the steps given beneath with the intention to apply on-line:
Step 1: Go to the official website.
Step 2: Click on on the ‘Scholar’ tab after which, click on on ‘New Registration‘.
Step 3: Choose the scholarship to be utilized.
Step 4: Fill in all of the required particulars and get registered.
Step 5: As soon as registered, the scholars can log in utilizing their registered electronic mail id and password.
Step 6: Full the applying and submit.
What are the paperwork required for the Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & Common College students, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20?
- Residential proof (electrical energy invoice, connection, and fuel invoice, ration card, voter ID, Aadhaar card, pan card or driving license
- Caste certificates, caste validity, passport dimension picture
- Earnings certificates and proof, mark sheet of beforehand certified examination, present yr price receipt/admission letter, domicile, certificates, beginning certificates, scholar ID proof, financial institution passbook of scholars and guardian.
What are the essential dates?
Final date to use underneath contemporary software: 10 September 2019
Final date to submit a software for renewal: 10 August 2019
- Unique web site
- Apply on-line hyperlink
Telephone No.: 0522-2209270
The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain, and Zoroastrians (Parsis) have been notified as minority communities under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992. A total of thirty (30) lakh scholarships are targeted to be distributed as ‘Fresh’ Scholarships, besides, Renewal scholarships. The distribution of scholarship among the States/Union Territories will be made on the basis of population of minorities in the States/Union Territories as per Census 2001 for 2017-18 and as per the population of minorities in the States/Union Territories of Census 2011 for 2018-19 and 2019-20 (as per Appendices- A & B).
RATE OF SCHOLARSHIP
Actual financial assistance will be provided for admission/tuition fee and maintenance allowance as given below subject to a maximum ceiling indicated against item concerned.
The details of the scheme interventions for 2017-18 to 2019-20 are as under:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
Admission + Tuition Fee
|Admission Fee for Class VI to X:|
Rs. 500/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day
|Tuition Fee for Class VI to X:|
Rs. 350/- per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class I to V*:|
Rs. 100/- per month for Day Scholar
|For Class VI to X*:|
Rs. 600/- per month for Hosteller
Rs. 100/-per month for Day Scholar
* For 10 months in an academic year.
The monitoring of the financial and physical performance of the scheme will be evaluated by assigning evaluation/impact studies to reputed institutions/agencies by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS (to be filled by the students in the online application form are as under):
- Students must select their bank/branch name carefully from the drop-down list.
- Thereafter the complete account no. must be entered correctly. Students are suggested to get their account number verified by their concerned Bank Branch including Bank account number and IFS Code.
- Disclaimer (*If bank details entered by students are found incorrect or not validated by the student’s bank, the scholarship will be canceled/amount will not be transferred even though the application is approved for scholarship).
- Bank Account holders must check their ‘Know your Customer’ (KYC) status from the bank and if required the KYC must be done for successful transaction of scholarship amount.
- Bank Account must be operational/active until the scholarship is disbursed.
- Bank Account must be preferably in any scheduled Bank with core banking facility and proper IFS Code.
- Bank Account must be in the name of either the student or a joint account of a student with either mother or father or a legal guardian only.
MODIFICATION (if any, during 2017-18 to 2019-20)
Minor modifications, if any, in the scheme having no financial implications may be made by the Competent Authority in the Ministry of Minority Affairs without seeking recourse to SFC/EFC/Cabinet. However, the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure would be consulted.
CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- The scholarship will be available to the students of minority community studying in Classes I to X.
- An Income Certificate, issued from a Competent Authority in the State/UT Governments is required in respect of parent/guardian of the student.
- A Self-Certified Community Certificate is required from the student who has attained 18 years of age. For others, the Community Certificate certified by the parent/guardian of the student is required.
- The continuance of award (for Renewal applicants) will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous year’s examination.
- Maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family (applicable for all Scholarship schemes meant for minorities under this Ministry has taken together).
- Students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
- The school/institute will certify the claim of the student of being an outstation student not residing in the hostel of the school/institute concerned on the basis of permanent address and parents’ address.
- If a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or canceled. The State Government/Union Territory Administration can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the scheme
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, his/her scholarship will be canceled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered by the concerned State/UT Govt.