UP NHM Various Post Online Form 2019
|Name of Post:|
UP NHM Various Post Online Form 2019
|Post Date :||08 October 2019 | 12:26 PM|
|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission NHMUP Are Invited to Various 1400 Post Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Admission in Following Courses Can Read the Full Details and Apply Online.|
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UPNHM)
Multiple (Various) Post Recruitment 2019
Short Details of Notification
Vacancy Details Total : 1400+ Post
|Post Name||Post Code||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|COMMUNITY LEVEL PSYCHOLOGIST||NCD-NMHP-CLP||150||75||75||0||300|
|MO AYUSH (FEMALE)||RBSK-MOA-F||73||38||30||01||142|
|MO AYUSH (MALE)||RBSK-MOA-M||24||11||15||01||51|
|BLOCK ACCOUNT MANAGER||BPMU-BAM||59||11||16||0||86|
|STS-SENIOR TREATMENT SUPERVISOR||NP-RNTCP-STS||41||26||22||01||90|
|TUBERCULOSIS HEALTH VISITOR -TBHV||NP-RNTCP-TBHV||14||08||06||0||28|
|DATA CUM ACCOUNT ASSISTANT||NUHM-DAA||13||01||01||0||15|
|SPUTUM MICROSCOPIST (SM)/ LAB TECHNICIAN||NP-RNTCP-SMLT||07||01||02||0||10|
|STLS-SENIOR TUBERCLOSIS LABORATORY SUPERVISOR||NP-RNTCP-STLS||05||07||04||0||16|
|CASE REGISTRY ASSISTANT||NCD-NMHP-CRA||58||0||0||0||58|
|MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER||NCD-NMHP-MEO||61||0||0||0||61|
|PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORKER||NCD-NMHP-PSW||30||0||0||0||30|
|FINANCE CUM LOGISTIC CONSULTANT||NCD-NPCDCS-FLC||26||0||0||0||26|
|EARLY INTERVENTIONIST- SPL EDUCATOR||RBSK-DEIC-EISE||02||0||0||0||2|
|AYUSH MO-YOGA SPECIALST||AYUSH-MO-YS||02||0||0||0||2|
|NUTRITIONIST/ FEEDING DEMONSTRATOR||CH-NRC-NFD||06||0||0||0||6|
|MEDICAL OFFICER- DENTAL||RBSK-DEIC-MOD||02||0||0||0||2|
|DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER||SPMU-DGM-HR||01||0||0||0||1|
|DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER||SPMU-DGM-IEC||01||0||0||0||1|
|DISTRICT DATA MANAGER||NP-IDSP-DDM||08||0||0||0||5|
|Counselor DRTB CENTER||NP-RNTCP-CDC||03||0||0||0||3|
|DISTRICT PROGRAM COORDINATOR||NP-RNTCP-DPC||05||0||0||0||5|
|DISTRICT PPM (PUBLIC-PRIVATE MIX) COORDINATOR||NP-RNTCP-DPPMC||07||0||01||0||8|
|DISTRICT PMDT/TB HIV COORDINATOR||NP-RNTCP-DPTHC||03||01||02||0||6|
|DRTB CENTER- STATISTICAL ASSISTANT||NP-RNTCP-DRTB-SA||02||0||0||0||2|
|DATA ACCOUNTANT CUM DEO||NUHM-DA-DEO||01||0||01||0||2|
|M&E ASSISTANT AT DIVISION LEVEL||MIS-MEA-DL||03||0||0||0||3|
|DISTRICT COMMUNITY PROCESS MANAGER||DPMU-DCPM||01||01||01||0||3|
|DISTRICT DATA CUM ACCOUNT ASSISTANT||DPMU-DDAA||02||01||01||0||4|
|URBAN HEALTH COORDINATOR||NUHM-UHC||06||0||0||0||6|
|EYE DONATION COUNSELLOR||NCD-NPCB-EDC||01||0||0||0||1|
|DISTRICT ACCOUNT MANAGER||DPMU-DAM||02||02||01||0||5|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
(1 Minimum qualifying marks for the Written Test and Interview shall be as follows:
(a) 33% for Un-Reserved categories
(b) 30% forOBC
(c) 24% for SC,ST
(2) Candidate have to score above Cut-off marks (33% for Un-Reserved categories, 30% for OBC and 24% for SC/ST) in Personal Interview wherever
applicable for the preparation of merit list for Final shortlisted candidates.
(1) Vacancies shall be subject to the State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST, PWD, and EWS) must submit the Caste
certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other states will be
treated under the Un-reserved category.
(3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the one-year, renewable subject to Government of India approval and satisfactory
performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
(4) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage during
the recruitment process.
(5) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false
information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand canceled. The decision of the Society in any matter
relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(6) Please note the 06.10.2019 shall be taken as a reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
(7) Only post qualification experience shall be considered for all the above-mentioned positions.
(8) Only post-registration experience shall be considered for the positions having essential criteria of registration with respective councils
(1) Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
(2) The applications submitted before the closing date (October 30, 2019, 11:59:59 PM) shall be accepted. The procedure of submission of the application
form should be completed online only, applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
(3) Incomplete applications or applications submitted without photograph, signature, or supporting documents shall be rejected based on lack of information.
(4) Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
(5) The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that
the Application Status of the Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be considered
(6) Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the announcement of the
screening outcome, if there is any query regarding the screening outcome and their status; Candidates shall be given 2-4 days (depending upon NHM
approval) to raise their query. The screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ query within 5 working days of receipt of the e-mail. Based on the
conclusion of the screening committee, the screening status of the candidate may change.
(7) If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature shall be liable to get cancelled. No notice shall be sent in