TELANGANA PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2019
TELANGANA PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2019, GET DETAILS OF TELANGANA PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2019
What are Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2018-19?
The Authorities of Telangana pronounces, Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for SC/ST/Backward Class/EBC and Disabled Welfare College students, Telangana 2018-19. The goal of this scheme is to reduce the incidence of drop out by supporting mother and father of Minority kids in educating their wards finding out in lessons IX and X and to enhance participation of Minority kids in lessons IX and X of the pre-matric stage, in order that they carry out higher and have a greater probability of progressing to the post-matric stage of training.
Who’s providing this scholarship?
Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare is being offered by the State Authorities of Telangana.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- College students finding out in lessons 9 and 10 lessons adhering to standards beneath.
- College students who belong to the classes of SC/ST whose annual parental earnings is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or beneath.
- BC & Minority Welfare College students who belong to rural space household; whose annual parental earnings is Rs. 150000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand) or beneath.
- BC & Minority Welfare College students who belong to City space household, whose annual parental earnings is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or beneath.
- EBC/Disabled Welfare College students whose parental earnings is Rs. 100000( 1 Lakh) or beneath.
- College students whose attendance is 75% on the finish of every quarter.
What are the advantages?
Variable Financial Awards might be disbursed to all eligible college students (as per the eligibility standards talked about above), with respect to the state corpus of the scholarship funds.
How will you apply?
- Step 1: Go to the Telangana EPass Portal House Web page. Click here
- Step 2: Click on on the Possibility marked as ‘Scholar Providers’.
- Step 3: Search for the itemizing of Prematric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare Contemporary Registration (2018-19) underneath the ‘Scholar Providers’ header.
- Step 4: Choose the ‘Click on Right here’ choice to the left of the itemizing and this can lead you to the registration web page.
- Step 5: Fill within the applicable particulars within the fields on the touchdown web page type of utility.
- Step 6: Add the required paperwork after which Submit your utility by clicking on the ‘Submit Utility’ Hyperlink on the backside.
What is the paperwork required for the Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2018-19?
For the registration type, you may need to submit:-
- Scanned Passport Measurement Picture of the applicant scholar
- Scanned Financial institution Passbook of the Applicant Scholar’s Account (first web page) or Canceled cheque (of the identical account)
- Scanned UID (Aadhar Card) of the applicant
For Verification, you are likely to be required to submit the next paperwork at a later stage:-
- Bonafide certificates
- Caste certificates
- Earnings certificates
- Legitimate cellular quantity
What are the vital dates?
ePASS, Challenge Monitoring Unit
SPIU, Floor Flooring, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opp. Chacha Nehru Park, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
Cellphone: 040-23390228(Normal Points); 040-23120311,23120312 (Technical Points)