SITARAM JINDAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Time Duration: Always Open
What’s The Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019 Scheme 2019-20?
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 invitations purposes from college students of sophistication 11 to postgraduation. It goals to offer monetary help to the underprivileged college students pursuing totally different programs at a better degree.
Who’s providing this scholarship?
The scholarship is being provided by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation 2019.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
An applicant should –
- Be finding out at school 11, 12, ITI, Diploma, Graduation and Postgraduation.
- Fulfill the eligibility of proportion marks of their earlier class as specified within the notification.
What are the advantages?
- The scholars of sophistication 11 and 12 will obtain INR 500 monthly.
- The scholars pursuing ITI diploma from will obtain INR 500 monthly (for Authorities/Authorities aided ITIs) and INR 700 monthly (for personal ITIs).
- The scholars pursuing commencement degree of programs will obtain a scholarship as much as INR 1000 monthly.
- The scholars pursuing put up commencement degree of programs will obtain a scholarship as much as INR 1200 monthly.
- The scholars pursuing diploma programs will obtain INR 1000 monthly (for ladies) and INR 800 monthly (for boys).
- The scholars pursuing medical/engineering programs will obtain a scholarship as much as INR 2,000 monthly.
For extra particulars, click here.
How are you going to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by means of following steps –
Step 1: Obtain the application form here.
Step 2: Fill in all required particulars.
Step 3: Connect supporting Documents.
Step 4: Send the form to the below-given address –
College students positioned within the following states:
Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road,
For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
11, Green Avenue,
Behind Sector D-3, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi 110070
What are the Documents required for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019 Scheme 2019-20?
- Copy of SSLC/HSC scorecard
- Copy of the last examination
- Copy of the income certificate
- Copy of merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Copy of certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostellers)
- Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable)
- PPO, Relationship dependency certificate and Ex-servicemen widow I-card (for widows and ex-servicemen)
Contact detailsThe Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar,
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
11 Green Avenue behind Sector D-3, Vasantkunj,
New Delhi 110070