NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Offline 2019
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Offline 2019, NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Offline Form, NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Offline form 2019
- The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme in India is a one year program equipping technically qualified youth with practical knowledge and skills required in their field of work. The Apprentices are imparted training by the organizations at their place of work.
- Trained Managers with well-developed training modules ensure that Apprentices learn the job quickly and competently. During the period of apprenticeship, the apprentices are paid a stipend amount, 50% of which is reimbursable to the employer from the Government of India.
| NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Offline 2019|
(Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited)
Post Name – Apprentice
• Form Start – 20-May-2019
• The last Date Enrolled – 02-June-2019
• Last Date Apply in NLC – 04-June-2019
• Shortlisted List Declared – 10-June-2019
• Shortlisted Candidate for Verification – 17-June-2019
• Final Shortlist Candidate Result List – 24-June-2019
• No Application Fee for All Category
(As per Apprentices Act Rules
Number of posts- 170 post
|Vacancy Details for NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Offline 2019|
Post Name – Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Trade Wise Post Details –
Chemical Engineering – 12 Posts
Civil Engineering – 04 Posts
Computer Engineering -15 Posts
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 48 Posts
Electronics & Communication Engineering – 07 Posts
Instrumentation & Control Engineering – 04 Posts
Mechanical Engineering – 73 Posts
Mining Engineering – 07 Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidates who have done Diploma Engineering (B.Tech/B.E) in relevant trades from any recognized institute will be eligible for these posts.
Note – Diploma holders hailing from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, and Tamilnadu & Union Territories of Lakshadweep can fill this Apprentice Application Form.
How to Apply for NLC India Apprentice Recruitment Offline 2019–Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the NLC before 04/June/2019.
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection for NLC India Apprentices Recruitment Offline Form 2019-Selection will be based on – Merit Basis
|Apply Offline Portal||Click Here|
|Enrolled in NATS Portal||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|