Nationwide Expertise Search Examination NTSE 2018-19
What’s Nationwide Expertise Search Examination NTSE 2018-19?
The Nationwide Expertise Search Examination NTSE 2018-19 organized by NCERT is open for college students presently learning in school 10. This program is supposed to determine and nurture expertise by monetary help offered at numerous phases of training. The examination shall be performed at two ranges: state and nationwide.
Who’s providing this scholarship?
This scholarship is being supplied by the Nationwide Council of Instructional Analysis and Coaching (NCERT).
Who can apply for this scholarship?
All college students of sophistication 10 learning in acknowledged faculties are eligible for the Stage-I examination no matter their domicile. The scholars chosen after Stage-I shall be eligible for Stage-II examination.
Notice: Open Distance Studying college students are additionally eligible to use if they’re beneath 18 years of age.
What are the advantages?
About 1000 scholarships shall be disbursed to the scholars chosen after the two-level examination. The advantages of the scholarship shall be awarded for various phases of training within the following approach:
- For sophistication 11 to 12, a quantity of INR 1250 per thirty days shall be awarded.
- For undergraduates and postgraduates, a quantity of INR 2000 per thirty days shall be awarded.
- For a PhD, the quantity shall be in accordance with the UGC norms.
How will you apply?
Comply with the beneath steps to use for NTSE 2018-19:
Step 1: Look out for state-level notification by respective state/UT authorities within the newspapers or circulars within the faculty.
Step 2: Contact the respective state liaison officer to get the appliance type.
Step 3: Fill within the utility type.
Step 4: Get it signed by the varsity Principal.
Step 5: Submit the duly stuffed utility together with the examination price (if relevant) to the handle offered by the Liaison Officer of the state.
The contact particulars of the involved liaison officers for numerous states and union territories will be discovered here.
Notice: The price charged for the Stage-I examination shall be notified by the states and UTs itself. There shall be no cost for the Stage-II examination.
What are the choice standards?
The choice for Stage-I shall be carried out by the states/UTs based mostly on the written examination. The chosen candidates will then be eligible to look for Stage-II examination which shall be performed by the NCERT.
Notice: For every examination, the qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH class college students are 32% in every paper. For Normal/OBC candidates, qualifying marks are 40%.
What are the necessary dates?
- The final date for utility submission: Notified by the respective state/UT. Particulars talked about beneath.
- Examination date for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands: Three November 2018
- Examination date all different states and UTs besides West Bengal: Four November 2018
- Examination date for West Bengal: 18 November 2018
- Examination date for all states and UTs: 12 Could 2019
State-wise deadlines for registration
- Tripura- 18 August 2018
- Bihar – 31 August 2018
- Andhra Pradesh – 27 September 2018
- Puducherry – 6 September 2018
- Madhya Pradesh – 6 September 2018
- Haryana – 25 September 2018
- Jammu & Kashmir- 5 September 2018
- West Bengal – 31 August 2018
- Rajasthan – 24 September 2018
- Telangana – 29 August 2018
- Uttar Pradesh- 26 September 2018
- Chandigarh – 20 September 2018
- Kerala – 24 September 2018
- Gujarat – 15 September 2018
- Chattisgarh – 25 August 2018
- Uttarakhand – Four September 2018
- Meghalaya – 28 September 2018
- Karnataka – 19 September 2018
- Daman & Diu- 7 September 2018
- Maharashtra – 14 September 2018
- Tamil Nadu – 5 September 2018
- Goa – 31 August 2018
Phrases and Circumstances
- Reservation for the Stage-II examination
- 15% for college students of SC class
- 5% for college students of ST class
- 27% for college students of OBC class
- 4% for college students who’re bodily challenged
- The written examination at Stage-I and Stage-II will of 100 marks with a complete of 100 questions.
- The length of the examination shall be 120 minutes.
- Within the Stage-II examination, there shall be no unfavorable marking.
- The written examination shall be divided into two components: Paper-I (Psychological Skill Check) and Paper-II (Scholastic Aptitude Check).
- No utility ought to be despatched to NCERT.
- Indian college students who’re in school 10 and are learning overseas can instantly seem for Stage-II examination (Ship the purposes by 31st December 2018).
Cellphone no.: 011-26560464 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM solely)
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org