Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2020
What’s the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships for Undergraduate Students 2020?
This informative article is an initiative by Japan to encourage students globally and offer them the chance to conduct complete their schooling in Japan. The chosen scholars have the chance to get JPY 117,000 a month and added advantages.
Who is offering this scholarship?|” class=”synonym”>
The pupil has been supplied from the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), Government of Japan.
Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2020
Who can apply for this article?
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the student program:
- Must have completed a minimum of 12th schooling
- Must be happy to engage in a Bachelor’s degree in a University in Japan in the fields of Social Sciences, Humanities and Natural Science
- ought to be born involving 02. 2003
Which are the advantages?
The selected scholars will get these benefits:
- An allowance of JPY 117,000 a month
- Supplemental regional allowance of up to JPY 3000
- Traveling expenses
- Shipping to and fro Japan
For additional information, click here.
How do you apply?
Follow under the measures to employ:
Measure 1: Practice the link to your various Japanese consulates.
Measure 2: Coordinate with all the consulates to begin an application process.
Step 3: Applicants from other countries and UTs, click here to obtain the application form.
Measure 4: Attach the vital files.
Measure 5: Submit an application form together with the files to the various Japanese consulates.
Which are the documents necessary for the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships for Undergraduate Students 2020?
These documents need to be attached together with the program:
japanese Government mext scholarships for undergraduate students in 2020
- Application Form for Immediate Placement
- Self-attested copies of academic transcripts for the previous 3 years
- Self-attested copy of the certification of graduation/expected graduation
- A letter of recommendation in the main or the advisor of the previous school attended
- Health Examination Certificate
- Self-attested copy of the certification of registration
- Certification of University registration eligibility examination
- 2 copies of the certification of language proficiency (if applicable)
What are the selection criteria?
- The Initial Consultation of the applicants will be finished by the Western diplomatic assignments depending on the analysis of submitted application records, composed academic assessments, and interviews. Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2020
- Applicants who triumph to be eligible the First Screening will probably be recommended to MEXT. The next screening of those applicants that are advocated and MEXT will subsequently pick the scholarship holders from every program.
- The selected scholars will be advised of the last election results from the Western diplomatic mission in the applicant’s state by the end of January 2020. The factors for the outcomes won’t be disclosed. Any objections to this conclusion in the University of positioning will be dismissed.
to learn more on japanese Government mext scholarships for undergraduate students 2020, click here.
Which are the dates?
- Program Deadline: 14th June 2019
- The date for composed test/interview: 13th July 2019
- Notification of shortlisted applicants to receive the composed test/interview, (about the official scholarship page): 21st June 2019
Requirements and Conditions
- The program will be dismissed when a scholar has produced an untrue statement on their own program.
- Grantees must register in National Health Insurance (Kokumin Kenko Hoken) upon arrival in Japan.
- The program will be dishonored if a candidate violates any post of his pledge into the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Tech. Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2020
- The student payments will be moved into the bank accounts of Japan Post Bank (JP Bank) assumed to be opened by each grantee post-arrival at Japan.
- MEXT won’t move the scholarship obligations to other reports.
- The Language texts connected to the Application Guidelines and the Application Form are for free use only. English expressions don’t alter the Japanese content.
For more info, click here.
Contact detailsJapan Information Centre (JIC),
New Delhi Embassy of Japan,
50-G, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi 110021Telephone: 011-24122970~two
japanese Government mext scholarships for undergraduate students 2020
① Every grantee will be registered at a postsecondary instructional institution (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
for its grantees who select the preceding. (1) Social Sciences and Humanities and Osaka University for its
grantees who select the preceding. (2) Natural Sciences) given by MEXT for the initial year of this
The preparatory course is a one-time intensive course in the Japanese language and other
topics required for preparation for moving to college. Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2020
Its program mainly is composed of schooling from the Japanese language and contains other topics like Japanese affairs, math, English, and social studies for all those majoring in Social Science and Humanities, and mathematics, chemistry and mathematics for those majoring in Natural Sciences.
② A grantee who has completed the preparatory education will proceed to a college designated by MEXT
upon departure, its entry examination is undertaken by the college.
When a grantee is determined to become incapable of finishing the preparatory course, his pupil will be canceled and he/she will probably be needed to return to his/her home nation.
③ When a grantee can’t enter the college even though he’s finished the preparatory instruction, his/her
the student will be canceled, and he’ll be needed to return to his/her residence nation. Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2020