LEGISLATIVE ASSISTANT TO MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT FELLOWSHIP2019 LATEST JOB OF LAMP FELLOWSHIP 2019 BEST JOP OPPORTUNITY IN PARLIAMENT DETAILS OF LAMP FELLOWSHIP 2019 By members of Parliament of India an Opportunity which is provided by LAMP FELLOWSHIP 2019(Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament) LAMP fellowship for youngsters. The Session will be starting from the mid of June(monsoon session) to the end of May(budget session) of parliament. An MP will be appointed by the members of fellows who are currently active in parliament and can be from any political party of Parliament. The LAMP Fellows will work full time with the assigned MP. The fellows will be work full time with appointed MP.
Get details of LAMP Fellowship 2019
Before Submission Of Form Firstly Read All instruction Carefully And Collect all required information of the Application form and then write two essays then start the Application Process. The essay is a part of the Application Process. Admission Open for (Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament).The Fellowship is conducted by PRS Legislative Research and it is a full-time job and will provide 1-month pre-placement training in due course of fellowship in Delhi.
DATES & Eligibility Criteria OF LAMP Fellowship 2019
|Last date to Apply|
27 January 2019
25 years of age or below
During the Lamp Fellowship Period, LAMP Fellows will be based in Delhi. It will work with assigned MP and help them for parliament work by providing the extended research support. LAMP FELLOWSHIP 2019 Some Fellows will continue their degree in ISB, IIMS, Yale University, Columbia and Oxford University and some will choose to work in policy research and political consulting area.and some will continue their work with MP.
- LAMP Fellows are also required to provide background research for the conferences and media events MPs attend in their official capacity.
- They can give the work of visiting the constituency of the MP to the fellows.
- The Important part of the research will be related to the Parliament like Policy Discussion, the question of Parliament etc.
The selection will be very militant and based on a personal interview. LAMP Fellows’ first income is Rs. 23,000 with the additional expenses Rs.3000 of local conveyance, telephone calls, internet charges etc. The Last date for application is 27 January 2019. and Process will be online.
Fellowships Application process and Information Get Link to Apply LAMP Fellowship 2019
Best Job opportunity in Parliament Please click on Click Here to Apply Online for LAMP (Legislative Assistants to Members of Parliament) Fellowship 2019
How to Fill the Application form
LAMP Fellowship Application Form consists of 9 sections. They are as follows:
- Personal details and contact details.
- Work Experience or Internship.
- Academic Qualification – Bachelor Degree
- Academic Qualification – Post Graduate degree (if Applicable)
- Academic Qualification – Other Degree/Course (if Applicable.
- Statement of intent (500 words)
- A short essay on a legislative/policy issue(500 words)
- Other Achievements
Shortlisted Candidates also have to submit the references.
LAMP Fellowship Application Form Submission (get details of lamp fellowship 2019)
The Fellowship forms must be submitted online. However, In any Kind of problem while filling the application form, then contact on email@example.com
Benefits of fellows
- LAMP Fellowship will give total 23000 rupees per month with additional expenses of 3000 rupees.
- Lamp Fellows will give 2 leaves in a month.
- The Candidates must be reported to MP on daily while PRS conduct weekly.
Research Topics of LAMP Fellowship
There are many research topics –
- Legislative research
- Analyzing data
- Framing parliamentary Questions
- Background research parliamentary debates
- Research for committee meetings
- Drafting Private Member Bills
- Media-related work including drafting press releases, preparing interventions for TV appearances
- Research on constituency-related issues
- Interacting with stakeholders
LAMP Fellows Training PRS conducts training for Lamp fellows It is mandatory to attend for all fellows it will help to become the best in parliamentary work it is the training of 1 month.PRS Conducts workshops on important topics for improving knowledge on the topics. The topics like Educational, Health, Media Regulation. And public Finance.
LAMP Fellowship 2019 Contact Details
PRS Legislative Research
Institute for Policy Research Studies
3rd Floor, Gandharva Mahavidyalaya 212, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
New Delhi 110002, India
Phone: +91 11 43434035 – 36