HDR SCHOLARSHIP OF DEAKIN UNIVERSITY 2019
HDR SCHOLARSHIP OF DEAKIN UNIVERSITY 2019, All Details of HDR Scholarship 2019
What’s HDR Scholarship, Deakin University 2019?
Deakin University invites applications for HDR Scholarship 2019 from Master’s degree holders. ) The scholarship recipients may avail a yearly stipend of USD 27,596 for chasing a Ph.D. level in the Univesity of Deakin. Throughout the tenure of this Ph.D. scholarship, the candidates will participate in conducting research about the subject’Water tracer technology — optimization of water management to get mines‘. HDR SCHOLARSHIP OF DEAKIN UNIVERSITY 2019
Who is offering this scholarship?
Who can apply for this article?
To qualify, an applicant should:
- Be either a national or global candidate
- Have fulfilled Deakin’s Ph.D. entrance requirements
- Hold an honors degree (first class) or master’s degree with a significant research component.
- Have a degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering, or related technical field
These are desired in prospective Ph.D. students:
- Aptitude for written communication
- Professional engineering expertise
Which are the advantages?
- The chosen student will be given a stipend of USD 27,596 per annum for 3 decades.
- Global students will be given a stipend and abroad health care for the whole period of 4 decades. HDR SCHOLARSHIP OF DEAKIN UNIVERSITY 2019
How do you apply?
Follow the steps below to make an application for your pupil:
Measure 1: Download the application form and fill in the necessary details.
Measure two: Supply information on personal information, academic eligibility, thesis, etc.
Measure 3: Supply advice on research expertise, suggested a Ph.D. thesis, managers title, etc
Measure 4: Complete the application and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Which are the dates?
Requirements and Conditions
- This project is made to create and utilize water tracer technology to maximize water management in underground mines, along with overlying creeks, wetlands and shallow aquifers. HDR SCHOLARSHIP OF DEAKIN UNIVERSITY 2019
- Research project websites include websites in the Western Mountains and Upper Hunter Valley of NSW, combined with phases of time-based at ANSTO’s (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation) labs.
- The Ph.D. student might also qualify for an AINSE Postgraduate Research award (Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering).
- Global research collaborations created by Deakin University and ANSTO may even further increase Ph.D. chances.
- The study results include user-friendly choice tools for business to choose appropriate water tracers.
- The Ph.D. student will focus on discovering selections for local business to employ water tracers in coal basins according to the case studies from mining businesses around the globe.
- Pupils need to demonstrate opportunities for water tracers in groundwater direction by employing proper water tracers at mine sites for differentiating between aquifer interference that’s supposed to stress effects versus circulation. HDR SCHOLARSHIP OF DEAKIN UNIVERSITY 2019
For more info, click here.
Contact detailsProf Wendy Timms
Professor, Environmental Engineering
Telephone: +61 3 5227 8692
Dr Ellen Moon
Lecturer in Environmental Engineering
Telephone: +61 3 522 78656
HDR SCHOLARSHIP OF DEAKIN UNIVERSITY 2019(