HDFC 5000 FRESHERS REQUIREMENT 2019
HDFC 5000 FRESHERS REQUIREMENT 2019, GET ALL DETAILS OF HDFC 5000 FRESHERS REQUIREMENT 2019
Future Bankers Program is a 1-year skilled diploma program by HDFC Financial institution in collaboration with Manipal College, considered one of India’s main instructional establishments. This program has been structured to supply an “actual world” expertise to future banking aspirants.
At HDFC Financial institution, our major focus has at all times been our folks. The group harbors a tradition of meritocracy to help an atmosphere that nurtures younger expertise reworking them into the younger leaders of tomorrow. Holding this legacy alive, we current to you the Future Bankers Program, designed to make your future prepared! HDFC 5000 FRESHERS REQUIREMENT 2019
Duration of Future Bankers Program :
- 6 months at Manipal campus, Banglore
- 3 months Internship at any HDFC bank branch
- 3 months On the job training at any HDFC bank branch
Plus Features :
- Get awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Relationship Banking from Manipal University on successful completion of the course.
- Placement Opportunities a Personal Banker with HDFC Bank
Detail of Vacancies :
Number of Vacancies:- Approximately 5000
Age Limit :
Candidate needs to be less than 26 years of age as on 01.06.2019
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should be a Full-Time Graduate with a minimum graduation percentage of 55%,
- Should not have any relatives working with HDFC Bank,
- Should not have any pending legal cases in any court of law.
Application Fee :
As part of the selection process, all candidates are expected to clear an online assessment, for which they need to pay an assessment fee of Rs. 550/- which will be collected directly by Aspiring Minds Pvt. Ltd. and no part of such fee is being collected by or on behalf of HDFC Bank.
HDFC 5000 FRESHERS REQUIREMENT 2019
For the duration of the program, you are eligible for a stipend as follows:
- First 6 months (Classroom learning)– 5,000/-per month
- Next 3 months (Internship)– 10,000/-per month
- Final 3 months (On the job training)- 10,000/-per month
Program Fees : (For those who got selected)
INR 3.30 Lacs + Taxes Which Includes 6 months accommodation.
Documents required from the loan applicant (student) / co-applicant(s) :
- Provisional Offer Letter provided by HDFC Bank
- Completely filled & signed education loan application form (applicant & co-applicant)
- One photograph: Self-attested on the application form (applicant & co-applicant)
- KYC, Residence Proof, Photo ID & Signature Verification proof (applicant & co-applicant)
- Income documents: Latest 3 months’ salary along with latest form 16 for salaried co-applicant(s) /latest 3 years Income Tax returns for self- employed co-applicant(s)
- 6 months updated bank account statement (co-applicant)
- Academic records: Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, Graduation, up to latest qualification
- All the documents should be self-attested by the holders respectively. Booklets to be signed by all the applicants
- Complete Application Form
- Pay Assessment Fee to our partners Aspiring Minds
- Take Online Assessment
- Attend an Interview
- Candidates who’re shortlisted for the HDFC Financial institution Future Bankers Program are anticipated to pay a sum of Rs. 10,000/- as “Warning Deposit” to Manipal Academy straight. Particulars of this might be shared with candidates by way of e-mail. The phrases of the “Warning Deposit” is topic to an impartial contract between the candidate and Manipal Academy. This quantity of Warning Deposit will function an intent to affix the HDFC Financial institution Future Bankers Program and might be refunded by Manipal Academy to all candidates after profitable completion of the first semester to the satisfaction of HDFC Financial institution. This sum is being charged straight by Manipal Academy and doesn’t assure employment with HDFC Financial institution. HDFC Financial institution doesn’t make any illustration with respect to the Warning Deposit or refund thereof. HDFC 5000 FRESHERS REQUIREMENT 2019
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Click on the Careers and then Future Bankers Program OR Directly click on the link Given on this page.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Submit the Personal Details and Click on Apply Button.
|Apply Online||HDFC Future Bankers Program 2019 Apply Now|
|Future Bankers Program Web-page||www.hdfcbank.myamcat.com|