DELHI HC JJA TECHNICAL EXAM DATE 2019 REQUIREMENT OF DELHI HIGH COURT 2019 GET DETAILS OF DELHI HC JJA TECHNICAL EXAM DATE 2019 EXAM SCHEDULE OF DELHI HC JJA TECHNICAL EXAM DATE 2019
DELHI HIGH COURT JUNIOR JUDICIAL ASSISTANT 2019
POST NAME – DELHI HIGH COURT JJA ONLINE FORM 2019
POST UPDATE DATE – 06 FEBRUARY 2019
No. OF POST – 60
Delhi High Court, New Delhi DHC Online Are Invited Online Application Form for the Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant JJA Technical Examination 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online. DELHI HC JJA TECHNICAL EXAM DATE 2019
|APPLICATION STARTS||04 JANUARY 2019|
|APPLICATION CLOSES||23 JANUARY 2019|
|LAST DATE PAY EXAM FEE||23 JANUARY 2019|
|EXAM DATE||24 FEBRUARY 2019|
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS – THE APPLICATION FEE GENERAL AND OBC – 300/-
FOR SC/ST/PH – 150/_
The application fee will be accepted through debit card/credit card and net banking only. Other payment modes will not be accepted. Exam date will be 24 FEBRUARY 2019. The candidates who want to apply for the post of JUNIOR JUDICIAL ASSISTANT read all the eligibility details and application process before submission of the form. The all post details according to the category is well mentioned below
Vacancy Details Total: 60 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Junior Judicial Assistant Group C Level (Technical)||60||18-27 as on 01/01/2018|
Mode of Selection: Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written Examination and Interview as detailed under:-
- Written Examination – 75 marks.
(a) General Intelligence (10 marks);
(b) General Awareness (10 marks);
(c) Quantitative Aptitude (10 marks);
(d) English (15 marks); and
(e) Computer Science (30 marks)
.2.Interview – 25 marks.
There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer in Written Examination.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
There is an only online mode of application. The candidate must read the all information before applying for them. For the application, a candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number.which will be verified through an OTP. and The Candidate must have a Govt. photo identity proof. The Applicants can Apply one Time. Reapplication will not be valid. And The Chance for modifying the application form will not be given. and the Other Information about Examination Process and about syllabus will be provided by notification and the Notification Link is given below.
- CANDIDATE REGISTRATION BY FILLING ALL DETAILS
- NOTE THE REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PASSWORD
- FILL PERSONAL DETAILS
- VALID EMAIL ID AND MOBILE NUMBER IS ESSENTIAL
- UPLOAD SCANNED PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
- FILL QUALIFICATION AND OTHER DETAILS CAREFULLY
- FEE PAYMENT
- SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM
- TAKE PRINT
- The candidate must write his name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. If any variation in the name and date of birth is observed at the time of document verification, his/ her candidature will be canceled.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take the printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
- Every Candidate must ensure that he/she is required to deposit the Examination Fee or not
and that if required to deposit the Examination Fee, has deposited the same as per his/her
category. If at any later stage, it is found that he/she was required to deposit the
Examination Fee and has not deposited the same, his/her candidature shall stand
automatically rejected with no further notice/communication.DELHI HC JJA TECHNICAL EXAM DATE 2019
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|