CTET JULY 2019 EXAM RESULT
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST 2019
POST NAME – CTET JULY EXAM ONLINE FORM 2019
POST DATE – 5 FEBRUARY 2019
POST UPDATE- 05 MARCH 2019
LAST DATE – 12 MARCH 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Delhi Is Invited to Online Application Form for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET July 2019 Session Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following TET Application Form and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
|NOTIFICATION||4 FEBRUARY 2019|
|APPLICATION STARTS||05 FEBRUARY 2019|
|APPLICATION CLOSES||12 MARCH 2019|
|LAST DATE FOR FEE PAYMENT||15 MARCH 2019|
|ONLINE CORRECTION||14-20 MARCH 2019|
|ADMIT CARD||JUNE 2019|
|EXAM DATE||7 JULY 2019|
|ANSWER KEY||AFTER EXAM|
Those Candidates Who Want To Apply For Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET July 2019 SessionTMust Read all Information About Vacancy Before Submission Of The Form. The Candidates Are Strongly Advised To Fill Online Application Form Without Waiting of the Last Date Of Submission. The Application Forms Will Be Filled In Time Period Of 5 FEBRUARY 2019 To 12 MARCH 2019. CTET July 2019 EXAM ADMIT CARD
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS –
THE APPLICATION FEE FOR SINGLE PAPER
GENERAL / OBC – 700/-
FOR SC/ST – 350/-
THE APPLICATION FEE FOR BOTH PAPER
GENERAL / OBC – 1200/-
FOR SC/ST – 600/-
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank.
Mode of Payment: •Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank. – Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan – Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan. CTET July 2019 EXAM ADMIT CARD
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card). (e) Downloading of Confirmation Page: Candidates are required to take a printout of Confirmation Page for a record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
- Application Fee Will Be Submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Only. Other Payment Mode will Not Be Accepted. There is no Offline Payment Mode. Candidates Must Read Application Process, Eligibility Details, and Notification Before Submission Of The Form. The Category wise Vacancy Details is Well Mentioned Below. CTET July 2019 EXAM ADMIT CARD
- Application Fee Will Be Submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Only. Other Payment Mode will Not Be Accepted. There is no Offline Payment Mode. Candidates Must Read Application Process, Eligibility Details, and Notification Before Submission Of The Form. The Category wise Vacancy Details is Well Mentioned Below.
Eligibility CTET July 2019
Primary Stage (Class I to V)
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
There is an only online mode of application. The candidate must read all information before applying for them. For the application, a candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number.which will be verified through an OTP. And the candidate must have a govt. Photo identity proof.
Ctet July exam online form 2019 the applicants can apply one time. Reapplication will not be valid. And the chance for modifying the application form will not be given. And the other information about the examination process and about syllabus will be provided by notification and the notification link is given below.
- CANDIDATE REGISTRATION BY FILLING ALL DETAILS
- NOTE THE REGISTRATION NUMBER AND PASSWORD
- FILL PERSONAL DETAILS
- VALID EMAIL ID AND MOBILE NUMBER IS ESSENTIAL
- UPLOAD SCANNED PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
- FILL QUALIFICATION AND OTHER DETAILS CAREFULLY
- FEE PAYMENT
- SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM
- TAKE PRINT OUT
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth as per Class Xth Certificate. Please note that no request for any change, in particular, will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over. CTET July 2019 EXAM ADMIT CARD
- The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fee has been submitted. Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 14-03-2019 (Thursday) to 20-03- 2019 (Wednesday) only and no further request for a change in particulars will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the Application Form whatsoever the reasons may be.
- The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction in their following particulars i.e. name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently-abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or CTET – JULY-2019 4 Paper-II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer key||Click Here|
|Online Objection||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||The server I | Server II|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Primary Level | Junior Level|
|Official Website||Click Here|