AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019
|Name of Post:||AWES Army School TGT / PGT / PRT Online Form 2019|
|Post Date :||06 September 2019 | 10:45 PM|
|Short Information :||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher Vacancies 2019-2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
Army School TGT | PGT | PRT Recruitment 2019
Short Details of Notification
Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
Vacancy Details Total: 8000 Post (Tentative)
List of Army Schools: apsschool.pdf
|Subject Wise Eligibility Details|
|PGT||PGT Eligibility Minimum 50% Marks|
|English||Master Degree in English with B.Ed. Degree|
|Hindi||Master Degree in Hindi with B.Ed. Degree|
|Mathematics||Master Degree in Mathematics with B.Ed. Degree|
|History||Master Degree in History with B.Ed. Degree|
|Geography||Master Degree in Geography with B.Ed. Degree|
|Economics||Master Degree in Economics with B.Ed. Degree|
|Political Science||Master Degree in Politics with B.Ed. Degree|
|Physics||Master Degree in Physics with B.Ed. Degree|
|Chemistry||Master Degree in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry with B.Ed. Degree|
|Biology||Master Degree in Zoology with B.Ed. Degree|
|Biotechnology||Master Degree in Biotechnology with B.Ed. Degree|
|Psychology||Master Degree in Psychology with B.Ed. Degree|
|Commerce||Master Degree in Commerce with B.Ed. Degree|
|Computer Science / IT||BE / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science / IT / M.Sc. Math|
|Home Science||Master Degree in Home Science with B.Ed. Degree|
|Physical Education||Master Degree in Physical Education M.PEd|
|TGT||TGT Eligibility Minimum 50% Marks|
|English||Bachelor Degree in English with B.Ed Degree|
|Hindi||Bachelor Degree in Hindi with B.Ed Degree|
|Sanskrit||Bachelor Degree in Sanskrit with B.Ed Degree|
|History||Bachelor Degree in History with B.Ed Degree|
|Geography||Bachelor Degree in Geography with B.Ed Degree|
|Political Science||Bachelor Degree in Politics with B.Ed Degree|
|Mathematics||Bachelor Degree in Maths with B.Ed Degree|
|Physics||Bachelor Degree in Physics with B.Ed Degree|
|Chemistry||Bachelor Degree in Chemistry with B.Ed Degree|
|Biology||Bachelor Degree in Botany / Zoology with B.Ed Degree|
|PRT||Graduate with B.Ed / 2 Year Diploma / Four Year Integrated Course|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IMPORTANT for AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019
CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO GO THROUGH THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
ONLINE SCREENING TEST: 2019
- There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). A-List of these schools is placed at Annexure 1.
- There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Note: The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the School/Management while advertising for holding interviews/evaluation of teaching skills.
- Vacancies could be `regular’ or of `fixed term’ nature which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Regular appointments would be liable to transfer.
Selection Procedure.of AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019
- The selection of teachers will be done in three stages: –
- Stage 1-Screening Exam. An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 19 and 20 October 2019, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted On-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools.
- Those who qualify in this stage will be given a Score Card which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year.
- A Score Card will make the candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test: –
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For Eg. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired the additional qualification.
Please note that holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle you to an appointment as a teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders you eligible for Stage 2 & 3 of the selection process.
- Stage 2: Interview. As stated at Note to Para 2 above, the respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board, etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management.
- Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with the evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
|HQ AWES conducts the Screening Examination on behalf of the Boards of Administration at Regional |
Command Headquarters. Selection and appointment will be done by the Board of Administration/School
Administration and Management Committee. Grievances in selection procedure if any will be addressed to Chairman Board of Administration at Regional Commands
|AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019||AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019|
Online Screening Test
- To qualify for an interview and evaluation of teaching skills, the candidates should have passed the Online Screening Test. This has been scheduled on 19 and 20 Oct 2019 at various centers across the country. The general guidelines for candidates are given in the succeeding paragraphs.
- Categories of Teachers. The exam will be held for the posts of PGT/TGT/PRT for all subjects (List placed at Annexure 2).
- The requisite qualifications are: –
- Educational/Professional Qualification: –
|Ser No||Post||Minimum Qualifications|
|Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|1.||PGT||Post Graduation||50||B Ed||50|
|3.||PRT||Graduation||50||B Ed/ Two yr Diploma||50|
A Post-Graduate with less than 50% marks in Graduation, but more than 50% marks in Post-Graduation with the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
Note: Detailed List of minimum qualifications for Teachers in Army Public Schools.
- Age – As on 01 April 2020: –
|(i) Fresh Candidates :||Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools|
| (Less than 5 yrs Experience)|
|TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)|
|(ii) Experienced Candidates:||Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi 40 Yrs)|
(Those with more than 5 years teaching experience in the last10 years)
- CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/TET conducted by Centre/state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs.
- Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found a fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Please ensure that you meet the educational and age criteria before you start registering yourself. If you do not, you are liable to be disqualified without refund of exam fees any time during the selection process and even thereafter whenever a discrepancy is noticed.
The Screening Test for 2019 will be conducted as under: –
- 19–20 October 2019 as per schedule to be decided depending on the number of candidates who register for the exam.
- Method. The test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format. For details see table below.
|Post||Paper||Contents||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental|
Educational Concepts and
For TGT papers of Science & Social Science subjects, there will be a portion of questions pertaining to parallel subjects. For Eg, TGT Physics paper will have 20% questions of Chemistry and Biology. Similarly TGT History paper will have 20% questions of Geography and Pol. Science and so on.
|Part B||Specific to subject|| 90|
|PRT||Part A||General awareness, Mental|
Educational Concepts and
PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take a scorecard for PRT.
Notes AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019:–
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Part A & B will be available together and the candidates have the freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify, the candidate must score a minimum of 50 % marks in each part.
(c) Exam Fee. Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable).
- Registration. Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from 01Sep 2019 to 21Sep 2019. Candidates can register from 10 AM on 01Sep 2019 to 5 PM on 21Sep 2019. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration. The procedure to be followed will be as under: –
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated with the web-site for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attach the following documents :
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that registration is successful. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, until the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal http://aps-csb.in
- Candidates would be able to take mock-tests ON-LINE to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 04 Oct 2019 to 13Oct 2019.
- Exam Centres. A list of Exam Centres will be available on the Registration Portal. A Tentative List is also placed at Annexure 4. The candidates are required to fill in three choices in order of preference. Effort shall be made to allow one of the three choices. If none of the choice is available the application fees shall be refunded.
Note: There may be some changes in the list of exam centers due to administrative reasons. However, no change will be made after the issue of Admit Cards.
- Admit Cards. Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE. Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
- Exam Results. Will be put up on the same portal. The results shall be available on the website for 30 days after the declaration of results.
- Score Card. The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
- Registration – 01 Sep 2019 to 22 Sep 2019.
- Availability of – 04Oct 2019 (Tentative will be informed after uploading) Admit cards on-line
- Exam – 19 & 20 October 2019.
- Publication of – 30 Oct 2019.
- Sample Question Papers. Sample question papers of the previous year shall be available for a fee. Desirous candidates have to demand by logging onto to the appropriate link on the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in and making payment on-line. Once you have made payment successfully, you need to log in after 24 hours and your paper(s) will be available for download. Costs of the papers are as under:-
- Part A – Rs 100/-
- Part B – Rs 100/- (specific subject)
Notes AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019
- There is a change in the Pattern of Papers for TGT Science and Social Science. For details refer to the table at Para 8 above. In earlier instances, Questions of parallel subjects were not included.
- Question papers for newly introduced subjects would not be available.
- No hard copies of sample papers will be sent. Only online payments through Registration Portal will be accepted. Please do not send cheques/drafts/postal orders/money orders.
AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019
- Once the candidate is the possession of CSB card on successful clearing of the on-line examination, the candidate would need to look for vacancy announcements by the Army Public School of their choice/neighborhood.
- For this, they may contact the school/check the website of the schools concerned or look for advertisement in the newspapers.
- Stage 2 and 3 of selection shall be conducted by the respective schools/their controlling management at the different time usually between Nov – Mar. Application form for the same shall be available on school websites accordingly.
LIST OF ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
|S.No||School Name||S.No||School Name||S.No||School Name||S.No||School Name|
|1||APS Pune||44||APS Sukna||87||APS Lucknow (SP)||130||APS Faridkot|
|2||APS Kirkee||45||APS Gangtok||88||APS Lucknow (NR)||131||APS Abohar|
|3||APS Dighi||46||APS Darjeeling||89||APS Lucnow (LSB)||132||APS Ganganagar|
|4||APS Dehu Road||47||APS Kalimpong||90||APS Faizabad||133||APS Lalgarh|
|5||APS Khadakswala||48||APS Tezpur||91||APS Kunraghat||134||APS Hisar|
|6||APS Devlali||49||APS Tenga Valley||92||APS Agra||135||APS Kanpur|
|7||APS Mumbai||50||APS Missamari||93||APS Bareilly||136||APS Ranchi|
|8||APS Ahmednagar||51||APS Rangapahar||94||APS Pithoragarh (BCJ)||137||APS Birchgunj|
|9||APS Kamptee||52||APS Agartala||95||APS Pithoragarh|
|10||APS Jaisalmer||53||APS Dinjan||96||APS Ranikhet|
|11||APS Jodhpur||54||APS Chandimandir||97||APS Almora|
|12||APS Nasirabad||55||APS Dagshai||98||APS Hempur|
|13||APS Ahmedabad||56||APS Ambala||99||APS Fatehgarh|
|14||APS Dharandghara||57||APS Patiala||100||APS Jabalpur No 1|
|15||APS Bhuj||58||APS Sangrur||101||APS Jabalpur No 2|
|16||APS Bhopal||59||APS Nahan||102||APS Mhow|
|17||APS Gwalior||60||APS (CT) Dehradun||103||APS Danapur|
|18||APS Babina||61||APS Birpur||104||APS Ramgarh|
|19||APS Saugor||62||APS Jalandhar||105||APS Gaya|
|20||APS Jhansi||63||APS Kapurthala||106||APS Allahabad|
|21||APS Telbehat||64||APS Ferozpur||107||APS Old Cantt Allahabad|
|22||APS S,Bad (RKP)||65||APS Amritsar||108||APS Varanasi|
|23||APS S,Bad Bolarum)||66||APS Tibri||109||APS Roorkee No 1|
|24||APS Golconda||67||APS Beas||110||APS Roorkee No 2|
|25||APS Bangalore||68||APS MamunCantt||111||APS Lansdowne|
|26||APS ASC C & C||69||APS YolCantt||112||APS Meerut|
|27||APS PRT Centre||70||APS Unchibassi||113||APS Raiwala|
|28||APS Chennai||71||APS Kandrori||114||APS Gopalpur|
|29||APS Wellington||72||APS Janglot||115||APS Udhampur|
|30||APS Trivandrum||73||APS Madhopur||116||APS Dhar Road|
|31||APS Cannanore||74||APS Pathankot||117||APS Leh|
|32||APS Kolkata||75||APS Kaluchak||118||APS Srinagar|
|33||APS Barrackpore||76||APS Sunjwan||119||APS Akhnoor|
|34||APS Panagarh||77||APS Damana||120||APS RakhMuthi|
|35||APS Narangi||78||APS Ratnuchak||121||APS Nagrota|
|36||APS Basistha||79||APS BD Bari||122||APS Jaipur|
|37||APS Shillong||80||APS Samba||123||APS Itarana (Alwar)|
|38||APS Umroi||81||APS Jammu||124||APS Kota|
|39||APS Happy Valley||82||APS Miran Sahib||125||APS Mathura|
|40||APS Jorhat||83||APS Delhi Cantt||126||APS Bikaner|
|41||APS Binnaguri||84||APS DhaulaKuan||127||APS Suratgarh|
|42||APS Bagrakote||85||APS Shankar Vihar||128||APS Bhatinda|
|43||APS Bengdubi||86||APS NOIDA||129||APS Fazilka|
LIST OF SUBJECTS
|15.||Computer Science/ Informatics||√||√|
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR TEACHERS IN ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
|English||Masters Degree in English||–||B Ed|
|Hindi||Masters Degree in Hindi||–||B Ed|
|History||Masters Degree in History||–||B Ed|
|Geography||Masters Degree in Geography||–||B Ed|
|Economics||Masters Degree in Economics||–||B Ed|
|Political Science||Masters Degree in Politics||MA in Public|
|Maths||Masters Degree in Maths||PG in Statistics/ Operational Research provided it is preceded by graduation in|
MSc Ed in Maths from RCE,
|Physics||Masters Degree in Physics|| MSc Ed in Physics from RCE,|
|Chemistry||Masters Degree in Chemistry or|
|PG in Pharma Chemistry provided it is preceded by graduation in Chemistry Or|
MSc Ed in Chemistry from
|Biology||Masters Degree in Zoology( with|
|PG in Micro Biology/Molecular|
Botany/genetics provided it is preceded by graduation in
MSc Ed in Zoology/ Botany from RCE, NCERT
|Biotech||Masters Degree in Biotechnology /|
|Psychology||Masters Degree in Psychology||B Ed|
|Commerce||Masters Degree in Commerce||–||B Ed|
|BE/BTech in Computer science/IT/|
Computer Engg/ Electronics/
| MCA/MSc Computer|
MSC Maths/Physics/ Statistics and BSc Computer
Science/BCA/ 3yr Diploma in
Computer Engineering or
IT/PGDCA recognized by
B Level from DOEACC
|Home Science||Masters Degree in Home Science||–||B Ed|
|Physical Education||Masters Degree in Physical Education||–|
TGT AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019
|English||Degree in English||BA Ed with English from RCE,|
|Hindi||Degree in Hindi||BA Ed with Hindi from RCE,|
|Sanskrit||Degree in Sanskrit||BA Ed with Sanskrit from RCE,|
|History||Degree in History||BA Ed with History from RCE,|
|Geography||Degree in Geography||BA Ed with Geography from|
|Political Science||Degree in Politics||BA Ed with Political Science from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Maths||Degree in Maths||BA Ed with Maths from RCE,|
|Physics||Degree in Physics||BSc Ed from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Chemistry||Degree in Chemistry||BSc Ed from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Biology||Degree with Botany & Zoology||BSc Home Science||B Ed|
|Computer||BCA or Graduation in Computer|
Science or BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) or Graduation in any subject and A level course from
DOEACC, Min of Info &Comn&
|Physical Education||B.P.Ed Four years Degree Course or Three years Gradation+ One-year B.P.Ed Diploma or B.Sc Physical Edn, Health Edn& Sports|
+ one-year B.P.Ed Diploma
|PRT||Graduate||–||B Ed / four year integrated course of B.Ed)|
2 Year Diploma
LIST OF EXAMS CENTRES of AWES Army School TGT PGT PRT Online Form 2019