ALLAHABAD HC CIVIL COURT DRIVER ADMIT CARD 2019
REQUIREMENT OF ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT 2019
POST NAME – ALLAHABAD HC GROUP D CLERK EXAM RESULT 2019
POST DATE – 25 FEBRUARY 2019
No. OF POST – 3495
LAST DATE – 26 DECEMBER 2018
ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT is Required Eligible Candidates For The Post Of Stenographer, Paid Apprentice, Junior Assistant and Group D Various Post in UP Civil Court. Those Candidates Who Have Appeared In This Examination Can Check Their Result Through Under Given Link.
|NOTIFICATION ISSUED||15 NOVEMBER 2018|
|APPLICATION STARTS||06 DECEMBER 2018|
|APPLICATION CLOSES||26 DECEMBER 2018|
|LAST DATE FOR FEE PAYMENT||27 DECEMBER 2018|
|ADMIT CARD||12 JANUARY 2 2019|
|ANSWER KEY||24-25 JANUARY 2019|
|EXAM DATE OF STENOGRAPHER, DRIVER||21 JANUARY 2019|
|RESULT||25 FEBRUARY 2019|
|EXAM DATE OF GROUP D, CLERICAL||20 JANUARY 2019|
- For Post Code 01 & 02
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC /ST: 400/-
- For Other Post :
- General / OBC : 400/-
- SC /ST: 300/
The application fee will be accepted through debit card/credit card and net banking Only. Read all the eligibility details and application process before submission of the form. The all post details according to the category is well mentioned below.
- The candidate must write his name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. If any variation in the name and date of birth is observed at the time of document verification, his/ her candidature will be canceled.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take the printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their own and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through email/ SMS. (m) The candidates
- Applications with blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
|Code||Post Name||Eligibility||Total Post|
|01||Stenographer Grade III||412|
|02||Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentice||1484|
|03||Driver (Cat C)||40|
|04||Tube Well Operator cum Electrician||1559|
|Orderly / Peon / Office Peon / Farrah|
|Chowkidar / Waterman / Mali / Colie / Bhisti / Liftman|
|Sweeper Cum Farrah|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Important Links