AAI Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019
|Name of Post:|
AAI Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019
|Post Date :||30 August 2019 | 03:14 PM|
|Short Information :||Airport Authority of India AAI Is Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Trade Apprentice in Various Trade Degree / Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Examination Can Read the Full Details of Notification Before Apply Online.|
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Apprentice Various Post Recruitment 2019
Short Details of Notification
Vacancy Details Total: 311 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Trade Apprentice||311||Max. 26 Year as on 01/07/2019|
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||Total Post||Trade Name||Total Post|
|Civil (Degree)||60||Aeronautics/ Aerospace (Diploma)||02|
|Civil (Diploma)||39||Secretarial Practice (Degree)||10|
|Electrical (Degree)||37||Secretarial Practice (Diploma)||03|
|Electrical (Diploma)||30||Library Science (Degree/ Diploma)||01|
|Electronics (Degree)||41||Material Management (Degree/ Diploma)||01|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||09||Modern Office Management (Degree/ Diploma)||10|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Degree)||19||Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning (Degree/ Diploma)||01|
|Aeronautics/ Aerospace (Degree)||02||Sound Engg. (Degree/ Diploma)||01|
|Automobile (Degree)||04||Travel & Tourism Management (Degree/ Diploma)||01|
|Automobile (Diploma)||09||Electronics (Diploma)||31|
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected
candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Northern Region based on their registration location.
Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
Candidates passed degree/diploma on or after 2017 only are eligible.
Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2019
(Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from
other reserved categories/General categories)
1. Last Date of receipt of application is 20.09.2019.
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi, User ID NDLSWC000002
and click the apply button on the next page. After a successful application, the message will be appear
“Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the
3. Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be
4. The candidates may also provide their choice/option of location/airport to work as an apprenticeship in remark column while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registration location (in the portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
5. Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship
mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
6. The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further
7. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
8. During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
9. Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed, however, in case of non-availability of candidates in a reserved category, it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
10. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point in time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the
Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of